district home
Ripley Union Lewis Huntington
School District
View Ripley Union Lewis Huntington

K-12 Enrollment Forms and Instructions

We are pleased that you have chosen RULH Schools for your child(ren). 
Please review the following information for enrollment.  
ONLY A CUSTODIAL PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN can officially enroll a student; therefore, they MUST be the person(s) present at the time of enrollment.  
If you live OUTSIDE of the RULH Local School District, you must submit an open enrollment form for approval prior to registering. Deadline to apply for open enrollment is June 15, 2024.
Click on the Open Enrollment tab for more information.
NEW KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS: If your child will be 5 years old by September 30, he or she is eligible to enroll in kindergarten for the 2024-2025 school year. 

STEP 1:  Complete the ONLINE Student Enrollment Application
  • To complete the enrollment application, you will need an e-mail address and you will be asked to create a username and password in SCView. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
  • Please remember the user name and password, you will need to refer back to this account information.
Step 2: Document Verification
  • You will need to personally appear to finish registration and provide required documentation.
  • YOU MUST BRING ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS WITH YOU at the time of enrollment.
    Copies of the documents will be made and the originals returned to you immediately.
  • Required Documents:
    -Parent/Guardian State Issued Photo ID
    -Student Birth Certificate
    -Student Social Security Card
    -Student Immunization/Shot Record
    -Custody Documents (if applicable)
  • Copy of IEP or 504 (if applicable).
  • If a High School student, please bring copy of current transcript.
  • Your child is not registered and cannot attend unless registration is completed and finalized in person.
Make an appointment with the registrar, Mrs. Karen Dunn, at (937) 392-4396 to complete the registration process.

Step 3: Proof of Residency - Two (2) items from the list below
  • You will need ONE of the following:
     -Signed Lease/Rental Agreement
     -Mortgage Statement
     -Property Tax Bill
  • You will need ONE of the following:
     -Payroll check stub (dated within past 30 days)
     -Utility Bill (dated within past 60 days)
     -Brown County Job and Family Service letter (dated within past 60 days)
     -Recent Income tax return (dated within past year)
  • All suspicions of non-residency will be thoroughly investigated and additional documentation of residency will be required.
Affidavit II is used when the Parent/Legal Guardian and child is living in a domicile belonging to another person. (example: a couple divorce and the mother and child move in with the mother's parents who are residents of the RULH Local School District). The owner/lessor would complete Affidavit II and provide a copies of the required documents. You can print the document from the link provided or request one from the district office. Click Here for Affidavit II
For questions or more information, contact:

Mrs. Karen Dunn
Student Registrar/Administrative Assistant
Phone:  (937) 392-4396
Fax:  (937) 392-7003
district home
Ripley Union Lewis Huntington
School District
502 South Second Street
Ripley, OH 45167
Phone: (937) 392-4396
Fax: (937) 392-7003
"Academics. Attendance. Attitude."
© 2024. Ripley Union Lewis Huntington. All Rights Reserved. CMS Login School CMS Created by eSchoolView
View text-based website